Jenerosity CE Webinar Card
What’s a Jenerosity Card?
A Jenerosity Card offers a FREE continuing education webinar of the recipient’s choice!
Each Jenerosity Card can be redeemed for a live CE webinar or a recorded downloadable CE course.
Jenerations hosts approximately 6 live CE webinars per month (open to the public) as well as dozens of downloadable recorded options. The webinars offer continuing education (CE) credit programs for: social workers nurses,case managers, financial professionals (CFPs), nursing home administrators, certified dementia practitioners (CDP), care managers and other related professionals.
The Jenerosity Cards are available in both card stock version and e-cards.
What’s the benefit of purchasing Jenerosity Cards in bulk?
In addition to a significant price savings, Jenerosity cards can be customized with your organization’s logo (purchases of 250+). Organizations may also include website, phone number and/or other customized messages on the webinar code card.
Who should I purchase the Jenerosity Cards for?
Customers and referral sources who need continuing education (CE) credits love to receive Jenerosity Cards. Here are some ideas on when/how to present them to customers and referral
- Great alternative giveaway to pens, lunch bags, coffee mugs
- Mailed inside a Snail Mail thank you note as an additional token of gratitude
- Raffled off at virtual or in-person marketing events
- Great giveaway for encouraging event attendees to stop by your organization’s exhibitor table at conferences, Walk to End Alzheimer’s, etc.
- As a reason to follow up with a professional colleague via e-mail or phone
Your colleagues, bosses, team members and friends who need continuing education credits also love to receive Jenerosity Cards! Here are some ideas on when/how to present to those you work with:
- Holiday gift for a team member who has everything!
- Kudos for a “job well done”
- Acknowledgement for Assisted Living Week (September), Social Work Month (March), International Nurses Day (May), Counseling Awareness Month (April), Employee Appreciation Day
- Congratulations gift for passing licensing or certification exams!
- Thoughtful birthday present for your boss!